Grow your own produce, even if you’re renting
Kick start your edible garden with guidance and practical tips from a horticulturist. This 2 1/2 hour workshop is perfect for balcony, courtyard and small space growing.
- considerations for non-permanent gardens
- soils and potting mix fundamentals
- seasonal plant selection
- when to water and fertilise
- basic plant care
- thrifty gardening tips and growing plants from seed, DIY compost and planters
- vertical garden ideas.
Suitable for: Adults, beginner to intermediate
What you’ll receive:
- six small seasonal plants to get you started
- detailed printed notes
- morning tea: organic coffee / tea, locally baked goods and seasonal fruit
- Paper & pen
- Water bottle
Cost: Adult: $75 / Concession: $56.50
Please note: When booking tickets you will be using a new booking system. You will be taken to a sign up page and need to create an account.