Learn the basics on growing edible plants in vertical spaces
In this classroom-based talk, we’ll take you through the steps for setting up a vertical garden in your home. You’ll learn the types of DIY and off-the-shelf options available, what will work best for you and things to keep in mind. We’ll also explore edible plant selection, growing materials and watering systems.
What you’ll learn:
- selecting a vertical system for your place
- positioning your vertical garden
- soil mixes, watering and plant choice
Suitable for: Adults, beginner to intermediate
What you’ll receive:
- lecture-style presentation
- opportunity for questions
- post talk email of interesting links
- Paper & pen
- Water bottle
Please note: When booking tickets you will be using a new booking system. You will be taken to a sign up page and need to create an account.