Discover the basics of herb propagation – an easy, fun and economical way to create your own new plants.
- Basics of propagation: cuttings, seed and division
- Practical propagation skills
- Seasonal considerations for plant propagation
- What you need, and how to minimise costs
Suitable for: Adults, beginner to intermediate
- Hands-on opportunity to learn seed raising skills
- Small group size and experienced facilitator
- Take-home notes
- Six propagated herbs to take home
Cost: Adult: $30.00 / Concession: $22.50
- Paper & pen
- Water bottle
Please note: When booking tickets you will be using a new booking system. You will be taken to a sign up page and need to create an account.